Wellness in itself has a deep meaning which includes:
- Physical Wellness
- Emotional /Mental Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Social Wellness
We take care of our Physical Wellness but in current situations Emotional, Spiritual. Social Wellness plays a very important role.
This can be achieved by:
- Supporting each other, talking with each other, healthy communications.
- This will help us to face these difficult times together and conquer it with our efforts together.
- It’s time to be thankful and express our gratitude towards ourselves and our loved ones.
- Let’s be in the present moment and give full attention to what is in front of us,appreciate it and rest of the things will fall naturally in its place.
The key to Wellness is ‘Understanding YOUR Body’.
- At some point in our life it’s OK to be NOT OK.
- You don’t have to feel and look fine always.
- If you feel like crying, then cry.
- If you feel like shouting, then shout.
- If you want to be alone, then be alone.
These are the natural human expressions. You don’t always have to put on strong face. Suppression of these natural feelings can lead us to different physical problems.
“You know what makes you feel good,
You know when you don’t feel well”
We are responsible for our wellness, wellness of our loved ones and our society.
Take care of yourselves.
We are always there to support and help you in your journey of Wellness. Do contact us for your Health and Wellness
@homoeopathywellness contact 0479084651, Docklands.